The websites I design offer clarity, simplicity, speed, function and are written with a variety of search engine optimisation techniques to get pages in the top ten results without the need for expensive ad words.
During the initial free consultation, a variety of options can be discussed with the aim of ensuring we meet the needs for both you and your customers/clients. To ensure your requirements are met, the consultation will continue throughout the build of your website and support provided throughout the year.
Before starting the build of your website, it will be worth considering the following:
- Are regular changes going to be required
- Domain name to be easy to remember and search engine friendly
- Colour scheme
- Pages should be eye catching, but easy to read
- Try not to display too much information on one page
- Any information needs to be copyright free and written consistently
- Choose a font style that will be browser friendly & easy to read
- Animated graphics & scrolling text are certainly eye catching, but they may not the best option for accessibility
- Try to include at least one image on each page
All websites include:
- Unlimited MB of reliable web space based in multi–million pound servers located in the UK
- Unrestricted visitor bandwidth
- E–mail / webmail accounts with forwarders if required
- 99.9% up time (guaranteed) on all hosting packages
- Basic search engine optimisation and website submission
- Small changes to your website
Options and Pricing
I am aware that everyone will have their own requirements and I believe the following options will cater for the needs of most people:
Starter - Domain name registration, purchase web space, website creation (one page), create & set up Google map/analytics, set up mailboxes/e-mail forwarding, etc. Initial set up cost with yearly maintenance fee.
Intermediate - The same as the starter option, but includes the creation of up to five pages and setting up social media accounts to help boost marketing options. If needed, this includes basic training with the aim of providing users with the confidence to start using social media to reach out to clients, customers, stakeholders, etc.
Advanced - The same as the intermediate option, but includes the creation of up to nine pages and the implementation of advanced features such as scrolling test, animated pictures, etc. The advanced option also comes with training to upload your own content to the website, access to analytics and up to five hours maintenance time.
Additional hours - Blocks of 5 hours can be purchased for any additional work such as photography, imaging, creation of slideshows, video production, training, etc. that may be required. Also creation of social media accounts, google accounts & more.
Regular communication - Good communication will help ensure the design and build of your website is to your satisfaction. Monthly reports are sent to your chosen email address.
Pricing - Each build will depend on your needs and may vary depending on the content and provided information. If you are looking for a website or photography service, please contact me and I will do my best to meet your requirements at an affordable price. Sample websites are available on request.